"dirty" trick to speed up I485...my experience

來源: maxillo 2006-07-19 09:37:01 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1194 bytes)
回答: unbelievable!!!!My 485 approved today! from VSCmaxillo2006-07-19 08:57:05
I don't know if it is a coincidence for my case. This morning when I saw this email I thought it was for my "change of address" update because I did call VSC for twice these couple of days for address change. Originally I called for "address change" but it turned out they made mistakes in the confirmation letter. I have to call again, the "1-800-" operator transfered me to another lady(almost 1 hour waiting...) who can reach my case and change my info "on site". I knew it because it seemed she knew all info of my case. (the 1-800 operator didn't know anything, the operator just took down your info and gave your confirmation number, and can not change your info.) During the call, I feel this lady is very nice (not like the operator) After changing my addrerss I asked about my case, she said, "don't worry, it is still in process....". I said many "thanks, appreciate...." and Just two days after, I got approved email.
From my experience, my suggestion is TRY TO REACH the person who is able to touch your case and talk nicely. Not the 1-800 operator, I was transfered to the lady the by operator.
Hope it helps. Just try it and it won't lose anything...

所有跟帖: 

If the lady or guy you were transfered to is in a bad mood, your -ceshi2005- 給 ceshi2005 發送悄悄話 (94 bytes) () 07/19/2006 postreply 16:31:10

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”