回複:7月3,4日放假,所以這個月的排期可能晚些

來源: GCrequest 2006-07-14 12:43:23 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (938 bytes)
Are we all A-Qs? Trying to comfort ourselves when no one else we can turn to? I think the downstair post is worth considering: Sue DOS if by the end of this fiscal year China's EB quota is wasted. To do this we have to have the sure fact of how much was wasted, how misjudgement (or was there misjudgement or on purpose?) had been done by the joint force of USCIS and DOS, etc. I am not good at calculating available, used quota, but damn it, some one ought to be able to put together a form and present it to authority, in this case, which court should we go to? Granted we are not citizens, not even GC holders, but , damn it, most of the people on this forum are H1Bs or others, who, I assume as I am, are paying painful taxes to the Uncle Sam, raising families, and having dreams to become PR eventually. Why cannot we deserve some dignity? DaHeitu, your comments on what we should be doing are really disappointing to all of people.

所有跟帖: 

SUPPORT ! don't just go away with the plastic toy, simply forgot -ebwaiter- 給 ebwaiter 發送悄悄話 (124 bytes) () 07/14/2006 postreply 13:20:08

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”