回複:EB1

來源: extraordinary 2006-07-07 15:14:08 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1923 bytes)
回答: To ds008extraordinary2006-07-07 14:59:56
Thanks. After 3 months waiting, I received a letter from USCIS (Request for Evidence) about my EB-1 petition (Extraordinary ability). This is the first letter I received from USCIS. It seems they did not read any documents I sent to them, is that possible? Since they just repeat what they said in the website, like:

Please submit any three or more of the following:

1. Receipt of lesser nationally or internationally recognized prizes or awards for excellence;
2. Membership in associations in the field which demand outstanding achievement of their members;
3. Published material about the alien in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
4. Evidence that the alien has judged the work of others, either individually or on a panel;
5. Evidence of the alien's original scientific, scholarly, artistic, athletic, or business-related contributions of major significance to the field;
6. Evidence of the alien's authorship of scholarly articles in professional or major trade publications or other major media;
7. Evidence that the alien's work has been displayed at artistic exhibitions or showcases;
8. Performance of a leading or critical role in distinguished organizations;
9. Evidence that the alien commands a high salary or other significantly high remuneration in relation to others in the field;
10. Evidence of commercial successes in the performing arts.
And :

In order to qualify for this classification, the petitioner must clearly show that he or she meets the very high standard of this classification. …What distinguishes the beneficiary from others who have the beneficiary’s training and background?…

You must submit the requested information within 12 weeks…

There is nothing talk about my case.

How to orgnize the documents? should I talk a lot about my peer-reviewer? recommendation letter?
thanks

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:EB1 -丫丫和想想- 給 丫丫和想想 發送悄悄話 (212 bytes) () 07/07/2006 postreply 22:52:49

回複:回複:EB1 -ds008- 給 ds008 發送悄悄話 (876 bytes) () 07/08/2006 postreply 01:38:43

回複:回複:回複:EB1 -extraordinary- 給 extraordinary 發送悄悄話 (37 bytes) () 07/08/2006 postreply 12:32:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”