canada landing concerns

來源: neophyty 2004-01-12 21:44:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1140 bytes)
本文內容已被 [ neophyty ] 在 2004-02-03 07:23:28 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.
GGJJDDMM,

Finally I got the Canada immigration visa and landing paper. I am planning landing on Canada recently. But I don't know the current border situation. I am in H-4 status but don't have a previous H-4 visa stamped on my passport. I plan to land on Canada and immediately return to U.S. My questions are:

1. Do I have to apply for a visa at a US Consulate to for re-entry? Or can I use the H-4 I-94 without need of a new visa? Is there any 30-day rule?

2. When I applied for permanent resident in Canada, I selected Toronto as my destination city. Can I land on the other city?

3. How much money should I take? Is a U.S. bank account statement enough? Do I have to open a Canada bank account and deposit the amount that I stated in my applications in it?

4. I have seen some people on this website gave their Canada friend's address to the Canadian Immigration Officer for mailing the maple card. But I am curious why they bother to re-enter Canada to get the Maple card. Why didn't they ask their friend to mail the card to them at US?

Any suggestions and help will be much appreciated.

所有跟帖: 

回複:canada landing concerns -jundog- 給 jundog 發送悄悄話 (330 bytes) () 01/13/2004 postreply 07:39:00

回複:canada landing concerns -come_go- 給 come_go 發送悄悄話 (1527 bytes) () 01/13/2004 postreply 09:10:00

回複:回複:canada landing concerns -neophyty- 給 neophyty 發送悄悄話 (146 bytes) () 01/13/2004 postreply 12:14:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”