回複:SOS: F1 submitted I-485, then I got a letter from USCIS li

Although never had experience like that, I do believe that INS made a mistake. Probably they are mistaken your case with someone else's. You don't need to worry about that.
First, your RA shouldn't be affected by your I-485 pending status. If not comfortable about that, ask your ISSS about that. From my previous experience, your working authorization is still valid AS LONG AS you don't leave US or quit your F1.

Second, for that weird letter, you can write a reply to clearly indicate the nature of your case, i.e. under what category your hubby's I-485 is filed, as well as yours. Once they realize that they made a mistake, they will correct that.

Therefore, you don't need to worry about anything. Just live your life as usual. You need to reply to the letter though. If you are so concerned, you might want to talk to local INS about that and ask them whether they can initiate relevant request for you. Calling INS is probably useless though.

Just my thought. For your reference only.
Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:SOS: F1 submitted I-485, then I got a letter from US -syty_2000- 給 syty_2000 發送悄悄話 (62 bytes) () 07/03/2006 postreply 21:32:20

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!