回複:NIW RFE 求救(TSC)

It is regular RFE. As long as you re-organize your materials and include some new evidence, you case has a good chance of being approved.

1.我的律師說讓我找原來的4個推薦人,把推薦信重新寫一下,添一些移民局想看的東西.我的問題是,大家補件的時候,都是找原來的推薦人重寫一遍嗎?還是最好重新找人了.
If you can, you definitely need to find some new referee.
還有,這種補交的信是否該有什麽特殊寫法?
The pattern of these letters are the same as your original submission. The difference lies on how points are stressed. For example, you don't need to say that your research is to national interest now. But you have to focus on the point that you are above average Americans.
2.建議之二是,律師覺得現在TSC比較亂,因為有不少申請從別的中心轉過去,很多文件對不上號,所以我的補件材料應該晚點寄.大概6月底子7月初的樣子
As long as you catch the deadline, it is fine.

3建議之三是,律師覺得我要補件的原因很可能是中心在轉移申請的時候,把我的文件丟了,所以建議我在寄補件材料的時候,把原來的所有材料再寄一遍.
不知道大家在寄補件材料的時候是否都會把以前的材料再寄一遍,以防萬一呢?
It is possible that your materials, or part of that is lost. My lawyer suspected that in my case. I have no way to know whether it is true.
you don't need to submit all of your old materials. However, if there are some of them which are very important to elucidate your point, you can include that. Just remember to divide them into two section, one named previous submission and the other is new submission. But your focus should lie on the new evidence.

Overall, your best chance of getting approval is to get 3-4 highly-supportive recommendation letters, preferrably from independent experts. As long as you answer the questions from RFE clearly, your case is very likely to be approved soon. A lot of my friends have gotten RFE from TSC. As far as I know, all of these cases got approved finally. Your background is very strong. You can refer to my previous post for my experience if you want to. http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=143867

Good luck. I know it is tough time because I have been there. But just hold on there. If you look at my background, you would know that why I say that you have a good chance of approval.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!