Help: OR petition received RFE for Offer Letter for the 2nd time

來源: xyyzm 2006-05-17 05:59:42 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1378 bytes)
Research Fellow at BIDMC affiliated with Harvard Medical School. Offer letter from Human Resource was filed with I-485, but not I-140 petition (OR). Offer letter from supervisor affirming permanent job position sumbited with copy of HR offer letter with the first RFE for offer letter. Now received RFE for offer letter for the second time. Anyone knows how to deal with this please help. Can I deal with an offer letter from supervisor cosigned by the division chief or an origninal letter from HR? Or any other ways?

Any help will be much appreciated.

Please see below about RFE:

Please submit an offer letter of employment in the form of a letter from:

1. A United States university or institution of higher learning offering the alien a tenured or tenured-track teaching position in the alien's academic field.
Or
2. A United States university or institution of higher learning offering the alien a permanent research postion position in the alien's academic field.
Or
3. A department, division, or institute of a private or non-profit employer offering the alien a permanent research position in the alien's academic field. The department, division, or institute must demonstrate that it employs at least three persons full-time in research positions, and that it has achieved documented accomplishments in an academic field.

所有跟帖: 

回複:OR : permanent job not from supervisor -radiology- 給 radiology 發送悄悄話 (542 bytes) () 05/17/2006 postreply 07:17:35

回複:學校的HR的頭給的"Offer Letter"是有效的 -radiology- 給 radiology 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 05/17/2006 postreply 07:22:34

回複:回複:學校的HR的頭給的"Offer Letter"是有效的 -xyyzm- 給 xyyzm 發送悄悄話 (423 bytes) () 05/17/2006 postreply 08:48:41

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”