Form I-541 就是用來通知被拒的嗎?因為有些看不懂

Notice of decision

This notice is in reference to the Form I-539 ....

The isuue to be discussed is whether the applicant has established a basis for eligibility despite filing the application without the required initial evidence, and/or failing to completely fill out the application .

Pursuant to 8 C.F.R. 103.2(a)(1) ....

Additionally, 8 C.F.R #103.2(b)(1)Evidence and Processing--General requires that:

Form I-539 Instruction, ....
(( here list all the matiral we already mailed to them, I-94, written statement explaining in detail,property evidence, our suppport letter..))

The applicant appears to have a reason for requesting an extension of stay. However, there is no evidence showing as to why the stay would be temporary and what arrangements have been made for departure, or any effect the extended stay may have on the Applicant's foreign residency.

Pursuant to INA 291, the burden of proof in these proceeiding rests solely with the applicant. As such, the application to extend.change nonimmigrant stauts will be denied for the above stated resons, with earhcondiderred as an independent and alternative basis for denial .

The applicatn is no longer in a valid nonimmigrant status and therefore must depart the United States. If the applicant has any questions concerning immigration services and benefits he or she may call ...

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!