請教 xiaobaitu/二分錢: 收到 對 I-485 狀態查詢的 回複

來源: minij 2006-05-05 10:41:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1769 bytes)
我和老婆的 case 都在Nebraska Service Center (NSC),都是 outside of the processing date (July 30, 2005 in NSC’s bulletin on April 21, 2006)。我周二、周三分別打電話要求做 inquiry。今天就收到兩份 email response:

My/My wife's I-485 cases were filed on May 2005 and the I-485 notification date was May 24/2005 (EB2 RIR with my employment, priority date of my labor was July 2002). The last update to both cases was July 2005 after fingerprint. I-140 and Advanced Parole (already renewed this year), EAD were received in around July 2005.

The responses:
My case:
The status of this service request is:
Based on your request we researched the status of this case. You case remains
pending until a visa is available for you and your security checks are
completed. For further visa issuance info, please refer to www.travel.state.gov.

My wife's case:
The status of this service request is:
Your I-485 application is awaiting assignment to an officer. You will be
notified when a decision is made on your case, or if additional information
should become necessary.

What does these mean?
For me, I think I am still in security check (name check?). 不過,那句話可以兩種理解(看來是 officer 手寫的,所以 Your case 錯寫成 you case):
1) You case remains pending, until a visa is available for you AND your security checks are
completed.
2) You case remains pending until a visa is available for you. And your security checks are
completed.

For my wife, is it even worse by "awaiting assignment"? Or better in that “assignment” should be the last step in which a USCIS officer reviews the case with security check result and makes decision.

請 xiaobaitu / 二分錢 幫忙看看!
萬分感謝?

所有跟帖: 

回複:請教 xiaobaitu/二分錢: 收到 對 I-485 狀態查詢的 回複 -piquant- 給 piquant 發送悄悄話 (182 bytes) () 05/05/2006 postreply 11:21:09

I agree, otherwise your case could be in the same stage as . -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (12 bytes) () 05/05/2006 postreply 13:20:21

my two inquiries were placed on two days -minij- 給 minij 發送悄悄話 (100 bytes) () 05/05/2006 postreply 17:58:50

So disappointed 8-( -minij- 給 minij 發送悄悄話 (303 bytes) () 05/05/2006 postreply 17:56:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”