回複:CANADA landing, 急問lovewind 及過來牛人

來源: newcomerii 2006-05-01 15:24:11 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2082 bytes)
First of all, NO NEED to worry that much. Landing in Canada is a very easy thing. Take it easy.

I have Canadian PR and I am living in US. See my answers below:

CaNADA登陸,急問:

1 是否必須要有一個親朋好友的地址在加?
假如我去 TORONTO,而隻有一朋友地址在WINDSOR,這可行麽?如登陸,海關的OFFICER會當時給辦MAPPLE CARD麽?親朋地址
與辦這CARD 和SOCIALINSURANCE和NUMBER 有什麽關係麽?

-- You will need an address in Canada to receive your maple card, social insurance number, etc. Just use your friend's address in Canada. Windsor is OK. You are free in Canada. You can move any time. No need to get a Toronto address. Just tell the officer that you will live in Windsor.

2 您談到OFFICER不給辦MAPPLE CARD, 但是否影響您入境?您認為是什麽原因使他們認為您不會在那久留而不給辦MAPPLECARD?請問您自己打電話,號碼是什麽?是
什麽部門(名稱),如有這種情況,如何給他們說?是否順利?
-- Don't understand what you meant here. (Again, you worry too much.)

3 SOCIAL INSURANCE NUMBER 可否回美後網上或電話聯係取得?
Yes, you can apply SIN card online. But use an address in Canada to receive the SIN card.

4 如MAPPLE CARD 是寄到親友處的話,是必須自己去取,還是可以用FEDEX,POSTOFFICE之類?
Why did you ever think about this funny question "寄到親友處的話, 必須自己去取"? Your 親友 is reprensenting the Canadian government to check your identity? : ) (just kidding) Calm down, pal, you are worrying too much and making things complicated.

Just use your friend's address in Canada and the Canadian government agency will mail the maple card, SIN card to your friend. Ask you friend to mail the maple card and SIN card to you if you are in US. Make sure to make it safe. Ask your friend to use registered mail or Fedex, UPS...

5 在美辦485(PENDING)對這有影響麽?該如何回答在美辦GC的問題?
-- Nobody cares about your 485 pending. The Canadian officers won't even ask this kind of question. Who cares if you have 485 pending or not.

對不起,問題太多,真誠感謝!

Take it easy and and good luck.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”