回複:周末加拿大落地,都能辦什麽手續?xiaobaitu, cth163,

來源: lovewind 2006-04-30 13:10:39 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1793 bytes)
我打算周末去溫哥華落地,周日返回。在過海關的時候,需要提供加拿大的朋友的住址,用來申請楓葉卡。其他如社會安全卡,工卡,健康卡等如何辦理?是否也能夠在周末辦理完?聽說這些卡都可以填表申請,是在過海關的時候領的?還是需要自己去各個政府部門去領?還是等拿到楓葉卡後才能申請?
From my experience, you might need to apply social security number in person. The office is not open on Sunday. I didn't see the form when I pass the borden. I picked up the form when I went to the government office in person. You can check out more information on their website. It might be possible that you apply that by mail.

You don't need to get maple card to apply for social security card. But they will ask you for your landing record and passport when you apply for that.

For the health card, you need to provide evidence that you have lived in Canada for certain amount of time. Besides, it is useless to you since you live in US.

另外,哪裏能找到sample of ”list to follow“?

Just print out the list of items that you will bring with you in the future and bring it with you. You can find the required form when you cross the borden. Then you can just copy the information there.
Or you can seach the website and download the form from Canadian custom website.

Just my suggestion. If possible, don't land in the weekend. It is hard to get things done in weekend. If they refuse to initiate maple card process for you, you can still do that for yourself by calling the custom service of Canadian immigration bureau, which is only open in the weekday. I also heard that you can't get maple card by calling that number from US since that custom service number is not accesible in U.S. And apply for social security number can be easily done in any weekday.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”