回複:請問加拿大落地/回美開車在seattle出關/入關注意事項

我5月初計劃去落地,開車去,不簽證,先飛到seattle,然後從那租車去落地,Hertz的車能開到加拿大吧?入關的時候,加拿大海關會有問題麽?比如拒絕租車入境麽?
You can drive a rental car to Canada. There is no problem with that. The CA custome does not have any problem with that.

另外哪裏能夠找到有關口的信息?如果開車去是走那個關口比較容易?

I don't know which entry port will be easy. But if you just need to enter Canada, you can print out the map from seatle to your destination city in Canada on mapquest.com. You will see the driving details there. If you follow the direction, you will see the Canada custom at the border.

One thing I want to remind you is that, in case the immigration official refuse to initiate the maple card application process for you (despite the fact that you have a valid canadian address from friend or relative), just don't argue with them. Once you enter canada, call the 1-800 number listed online to initiate the process. I mentioned that because it happened to me. The lady refused to do that for us since she doesn't believe that we are really coming to Canada for long stay. Later I called the number and I have gotten my maple card already.

所有跟帖: 

which number do we call to get maple card? -zshjt- 給 zshjt 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/25/2006 postreply 10:05:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!