Thank you, mytwocents! One more question to ask you

來源: newman2005 2006-04-23 15:57:26 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1208 bytes)
I am a J-1 visa holder. I got the favorable recommendation letter (based on No Objection) from US Dept. Of States in last August and I-612 from USCIS on Sept. 1. But it is still pending. I ever called them for further information on my I-612 twice but now it has been transferred to TSC. Do you think if I need to call TSC for the reason why it is delayed so much? Because I want to apply for H-1B. Your advice will be greatly appreicated.

After the Chinese embassy sent the no-objection to US dept. of States and just before the favorable recommendation letter was sent to USCIS, I extended my J-1 visa for another 6 months. Before I did it, I consulted an immigration officer in my university about the possibility of the extension and she told me it should be done quickly before the result was made from US Dept. of States. If any result was made, I could not extend it any more. And I was told no need to submit the new DS-2019 form to US dept. of States. So I asked her to do the extension and it only took 1 day to get J-1 extended. I am wondering if this extension delay my I-612 processing or my GC application causes the delay. Your comments will be appreciated. Thank you again in advance.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Thank you, mytwocents! One more question to ask you -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (578 bytes) () 04/24/2006 postreply 09:47:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”