回複:關於h4又一問

本文內容已被 [ mems ] 在 2004-02-03 07:21:02 編輯過。如有問題,請報告版主或論壇管理刪除.

Your H4 visa depend mostly on the qualifications of your hu*****and. So, the documents from your hu*****and must show a strong case. Based on your checlist, you might want to add:
1) Your hu*****and's latest two pay-stubs.
2) H1 paper ?? Are you referring to I797 ? If yes, you need the original, not the copy.
3) It's be better to add a copy of your hu*****and's I129 package(petition to H1B), inculding his copy of diploma earned in US.

For yourself, probably you just need your passport and make sure your status history while you were in US is clean. You need to prepare for more questions regrading your hu*****and. For example, what does he do ? Where did he get his degree ? What's his pay ? (Redundant question, but you should know it). Do you have any babies ? Why you want to go to US now ?

Since H is dual status, there should be no concerns regrading immigration tendency. You need to prepare more for questions about your hu*****and. Your current employment status should not affect your application. But you might want to think of good reasons why you came back to work for a while and then quit to join your hu*****and.

所有跟帖: 

thank u so much! -小柯- 給 小柯 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/20/2003 postreply 03:55:00

I797要原件,真的嗎? -可別嚇唬我!- 給 可別嚇唬我! 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2003 postreply 09:28:00

Sure, it's true. -mems- 給 mems 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/21/2003 postreply 12:55:00

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!