USCIS Initiates Preadjudication of I-485 Applications During th

來源: long_time_eb2 2006-04-10 15:21:21 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1041 bytes)
The USCIS/Nebraska Service Center has annnounced that it has launched the procedure of adjudication of I-485 applications even during the period of visa number retrogression. The intention of this "preadjudication" initiative is to prepare eligible cases to the greatest extent possible, short of approval, in anticipation of the availability of a visa.
More important than this preadjudication notice is that the Service Centers may issue RFEs or Biometric notices while they process the cases on preadjudication initiative, and if the applicant fails to timely respond or comply with other notices or requests, the applications may be denied. The I-485 waiters should watch closely their mails religiously from now on in order not to experience a deadly consequence for failure to respond. |"The unconfirmed sources also indicates that the USCIS field offices are currently under operation to achieve the goal of 6 months adjudication of benefit applications. The preadjudication initiative may have something to do with such move.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”