胡攪盲纏,旁觀者清

"Thereafter, the I-140 and I-485 were denied based on the fact that you didn’t meet the requirement of “substantial achievement” prong of the NIW requirements as some of the specific materials requested by RFE were not provided"
一問: 接活時有沒有評估?評估後有沒有告訴"非常有希望","沒有大希望", 等等?有沒有明知沒希望還要收$1500?
二問: 既然移民局要"SUBSTANTIAL ACHIEVEMENT"證據,你當時遞材料有沒有看出來證據不足?看出來還要遞是不是不負責任?看不出來還吹什麽水平高?此問也適用與RFE.
"I understand there are quite a few DIY experts out there, the legitimacy and knowledge of whom I don’t want to comment and I have no intention of competing with these people": 誰規定隻有大律師可提建議?KNOWLEDGE再好,沒有服務客戶的心腸管屁用?這是論壇不是講壇,對不對拿出來論論再說.
"This denial is not the end of your career, nor your life."--這倒是實話.

聲明:
本人與滿腔仇恨沒任何關係
本人與大律師沒有任何關係
本人不狠任何人.連老婆都不狠何況你們
本人有點時間又有點不知對也不對的原則喜歡多嘴多舌又喜歡唯孔天下不亂.

所有跟帖: 

你怎麽跟看見了似的,評估後說大有希望,信了,交錢,後來谘詢另一律師 -iamclientofsteve- 給 iamclientofsteve 發送悄悄話 (154 bytes) () 04/06/2006 postreply 16:52:47

不說了,再說我都覺著我跟祥林嫂似的了...奉權各位小心挑選律師 -iamclientofsteve- 給 iamclientofsteve 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2006 postreply 16:59:45

Some nice people such as xiaobaitu or mytwocents were also attac -someideas- 給 someideas 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2006 postreply 17:04:19

attacked by this layer's letter! -someideas- 給 someideas 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 04/06/2006 postreply 17:06:53

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!