recent AP receiving date?

來源: vf 2006-04-05 14:02:13 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1037 bytes)
Dear friend,

Our case is 140 approved and 485 pending. We are in Vermont center. We applied for AP at the end of Jan. this year. From the uscis web site, the processing date for AP is Dec. 30, 2005 now (last updated May 20, they should update it today again). We have booked tickets to go back China next Month. So we are very worried that we may have to postpone it if we can not receive the AP by this month.

So I have two questions. If you have the experience, please share with me and I will really appreciate it.

1. Has anyone received AP recently from Vermont center? When did you file the application? I just wonder if the Dec 30, 2005 is accurate.

2. I heard from a friend that the local INS office can issue AP. But my atterney said it is IMPOSSIBLE. Has anyone got AP from local office? If so how to do that? We are in Baltimore, Maryland. Even if you got AP from other city's INS, please share your experience with me if possible.

Thanks again for your kindness. Good luck to everyone.

所有跟帖: 

回複:recent AP receiving date? -tween10- 給 tween10 發送悄悄話 (239 bytes) () 04/05/2006 postreply 14:09:01

回複:回複:recent AP receiving date? -vf- 給 vf 發送悄悄話 (316 bytes) () 04/05/2006 postreply 15:51:50

回複:recent AP receiving date? -mawu- 給 mawu 發送悄悄話 (126 bytes) () 04/05/2006 postreply 22:43:11

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”