回複:Whose I-140 officer is NSC/RSS EX807? Let me know, please.

來源: bluegene6 2006-03-31 13:15:51 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1391 bytes)

This I-140 officer seems a tough person. We just got our RFE from him/her. We're preparing for RFE response right now. I searched on google and it seems
this officer is very picky on citations.

======= From ImmigrationPortal.com ============

tradhi
Dear All,

I received an RFE on Nov 17,2005. I sent the RFE response on 02/02 and it was received on 02/03. My RFE was to basically prove the 3rd prong(substantially better than peers and to submit the citations). CIS agreed on the intrinsic merit and national interest. I replied back with 7 strong letters and one new paper review invitation + 1 new conference invitation and the citation record. Unfortuntely, I only have 19 citations for my publications. I had 2 letters(one very strong) who also said how my 10 government authored reports though traditionally not cited are heavily relied upon by industry experts and how he is using those to futher his own work.

I never actually paid any attention to the officer code but just saw today that he / she was pretty tough on stateNIW because of citations. Did anyone else have the same officer ? What is your overall impression on the RFE response. I guess its too late to ask but i want to keep my calm.

Also, does anyone know how long it is taking to get a decision on the RFE from NSC. Who else is waiting ?

Thanks very much
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”