my true story with asylum

來源: nongkencity 2006-03-07 08:03:19 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1351 bytes)
I was applied for asylum . I was very lucky to get a good lawer to help me . I never felt shame about myself. I think the local police should feel shame about themself .
If you came from big city such as beijing and shanghai, you would not understand my story . But if you have liveing experience in small city in south china and unfortuntliy in that city the local policemem were very corrupted . you maybe can understand me .
I was put in prison for about three days . The reason was they need some money for the holiday . later I reported the case to their boss . they made up the evidence .After I fund the prove that the evidence was not trustable , they dismiss the case but never return the money .
When they fund I was a member of zhong Gong group, they asked me about 20,000 USD or they would arrest me . Actully I joined that group is just for fun. I was not an active member . According the goverment policy i should be fine .
after several threats from policeman , I decited to run away from china . I paied about 1000 usd to get passport and applied student visa to USA.
that is my true story .I donot expect everyone can understand me .I have not too much time in here because i need time to study english and try to find better job . it is not too much easy for me to live in USA .
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!