回複:I140 Intendent to Deny,Lovewind, Xiaobaitu, Mytwocents..Pl

來源: lovewind 2006-02-28 14:37:07 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1596 bytes)
It is better if he leaves US as soon as possible to avoid any trouble.
For visa application, I think that your option would be:
1. China. I heard it is easy to get H4 visa now in China. If he hasn't been back for a while and would like to take a vacation back, it is the best choice.
2. Mexico. You don't need Mexico visa if you just go to borden city. However, if you visa application is denied, you can't come back to US, thoretically. And in your case, it is not smart if trying to get back without a valid visa since H4 is not valid.
3. Canada. You need Canadian visa to get there. And I don't think that you can come back without a valid visa. The good part of that is, you can drive to Canada therefore you can decide when you want to go. You need to make appointment before you go there. If you have friends or relative in Canada, that would be a good choice.
My suggestion is, if you want to go back to China and are able to get airplane ticket very soon, that would be a good choice. Otherwise, Canada would be good since you can drive there. You need to apply for Canadian visa ASAP for that purpose. But keep that in your mind if you don't get visa, you might need to go back to China from there. You don't need Mexico visa to apply for U.S. visa there. But if you get stuck there, it would be painful since you don't know the language. Canada is much easier from this aspect. I was there recently and I think everything there is very similar to what is in the US. You can drive there and you can use US credit card there without any problem.
Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much -seemyluck- 給 seemyluck 發送悄悄話 (44 bytes) () 03/01/2006 postreply 06:25:27

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”