RE:I would try to blend in while I live in this country

"You can change your name as part of your naturalization if a court in your area conducts naturalization oath ceremonies. Otherwise no name change can be recorded on your Certificate of Naturalization unless you already changed your name legally (such as by marriage) before completing the naturalization process.

If you decide to change your name, you will be required to complete a Petition for Name Change during your interview. Petitioning the court to change your name may delay the date of your oath ceremony, in some cases. If you petition to change your name, the new name will not be legally binding until after your oath ceremony. The new name will appear on your Certificate of Naturalization.

The U.S. of Citizenship and Immigration Services (formerly known as the INS) does not process petitions for a name change after naturalization. However, you still may change your name after naturalization by other legal means. "

I know that you need to go to local SSN office and DMV to make a name change afterwards, then just call ur credit card company to tell them your new name. It wasn't too troublesome for me.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!