回複:請問:AP和EAD申請需要交的材料

來源: lovewind 2006-02-20 20:04:14 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1577 bytes)
I got my AP and EAD recently.

The checklist for EAD is:
http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=154434

For AP, the checklist is:
Form I-131
Fee: Money order or personal check in the amount of $170
Two color photographs with Alien Registration Number (A#) on the back.
Copy of the receipt notice of my I-485 application.
Copy of I-140 approval notice
Copy of current I-20 form
A copy of Form I-94 (front and back)
Copy of passport identity page and driver's license

Form I-131, Part 7,
“On a separate sheet(s) of paper, please explain how you qualify for an advance parole document and what circumstances warrant issuance of advance parole.”

I submitted the I-140 (National Interest Waiver) application to Texas Service Center on 09/26/2005 and received the approval notice on 11/22/2005. I also submitted the I-485 on 09/26/2005. I am submitting the I-131 (application for advance parole) for AP, since I am need to go back to China as soon as possible to visit my grandmother who has some emergent health condition. The trip might also been multiple due to her unstable condition. According to the instructions of I-131, I am qualified to apply the advance parole document.

From I-131:
“You may apply if you have an adjustment of status application pending and you seek to travel abroad for emergent personal or bona fide business reasons……”

I might have been overprepared for my case. But it might be better to overprepare than underprepare.
Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

回複:回複:請問:AP和EAD申請需要交的材料 -may_liu- 給 may_liu 發送悄悄話 (21 bytes) () 02/21/2006 postreply 10:31:43

Alien Registration Number (A#) : -duyjdustin- 給 duyjdustin 發送悄悄話 (8 bytes) () 06/17/2006 postreply 15:31:22

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”