回複:回複:回複:Laid off,could I use EAD to stay in even with

來源: mytwocents 2006-02-15 11:08:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (758 bytes)
1. If you timely filed an application before or right after your lay off to change to a status such as H4. The change of status (COS) can be done within the US.
2. If you find another H1B within 2 months after layoff. I believe that you can file a H-1B transfer becasuse AOS is legal status and H-1b portability provions allows such a transfer. Ask company lawyer before file H-1B transfer first. If they do not want to do it, you can not. But you still can file new H-1B and leave the country to grab that H1B.
3. Leave the county and come back with a visa (H4 or H1)at any time. Get an AP first as a backup if you want to take this option, then you will be guaranteed a coming back unless you had a status gap of 180 days or longer in the past.

所有跟帖: 

you are great!mytwocents, using the EAD might be simplest choice -poeny- 給 poeny 發送悄悄話 (454 bytes) () 02/15/2006 postreply 12:10:50

回複:you are great!mytwocents, using the EAD might be simplest -mytwocents- 給 mytwocents 發送悄悄話 (525 bytes) () 02/15/2006 postreply 12:34:43

Thanks a bunch!mytwocents, I will save all your posts. -poeny- 給 poeny 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/15/2006 postreply 13:07:58

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”