回複:Dear lovewind, please help!

來源: lovewind 2006-02-11 10:27:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1537 bytes)
Q: When you prepared for your RFE, who will write the response, you, your lawyer, or your boss?

A: usually it should be the lawyer if you have any. In my case, I wrote it according to his template and my lawyer revised it.

Q: Do you need your boss to write another recommendation letter for RFE, or it is not necessary?

A: I did ask her to write me another letter, addressing the questions in the RFE specially. You don't need to but I feel that is very helpful.

Q: Are the format and style of recommendation letters for RFE the same as for the first submission, or totally different?

A: it is the same. But you have to focus on the quesitions in the RFE specially.

Q: I got the RFE from VSC yesterday via email? I haven't received the official RFE. I don't know what they want me to provide.
A: I think that they might ask you to provide evidence that you are better than American peers and why LC can't be applied to your case. If you did not provide independent letters in the initial submission, there is big chance that you will be asked for that.

I know that you must be nervous. But please stay calm. A lot of times things are not as bad as we thought. Now you can think about someone who might be willing to write you recommendation letters. If you don't have a good lawyer, you can begin to look for one. Usually you have 3 months to reply to the RFE so there is no need to panic.

Hope that help. Let me know if you have more questions.

Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

Dear lovewind, Thank you so much! -ChengGong- 給 ChengGong 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/11/2006 postreply 10:33:46

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”