How can my mother come to US successfully? Please help.

My mother plans to visit me next month. She's retired and will stay here for 6 months, and meanwhile, bring my 18-months son back to me. Maybe I am not a good mother, I sent my son to China last Oct. that's mostly because of job, move, relocation etc. Well, life is tough, though we don't want to be apart with our baby. Anyway, I am so excited he will be back soon. However, I am also a little worried about my mother's visia . Her last visit is June 2004 and stayed 6 months, is she likely to get her second visa this time? When being asked what's the purpose to visit US, what is the best answer? Should my mother say to send my son back to me? Please give me your options. Thanks a lot.

所有跟帖: 

no one knows? Please give me some advise. Xiaobaitui, are you th -smilejean- 給 smilejean 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 02/09/2006 postreply 10:56:55

we told the truth and got the visa -誌同- 給 誌同 發送悄悄話 (30 bytes) () 02/09/2006 postreply 20:33:25

sounds she'll get visa without much trouble, just say she -zhuce- 給 zhuce 發送悄悄話 (47 bytes) () 02/10/2006 postreply 09:27:57

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!