check this out

來源: lovewind 2006-02-07 13:13:04 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1027 bytes)
I don't know your field. but I think that you can check out this website for citation record: http://wos.isiknowledge.com/CIW.cgi.
In the topic column, input your paper title, and you should be able to see your paper. Then click on the title of the paper. You should be able to see how many times your paper has been cited. Click on the number of citation, you should be able to see the list of paper which has cited your work.
For your material preparation, you need to print out the paper that cite your work. If your work is highly mentioned in the paper, mark that on the paper.
I hope that you have enough citation to answer the request. If not, you have to think of something else to establish your influence. What INS is checking is always your influence, but not your citation. Citatio is just a way to demonstrate that.
Let me know if you don't have enough citation. You need to explain the reason why you don't have a lot of citation since your work is so important.
Hope that help. good luck.

所有跟帖: 

forgot something -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (263 bytes) () 02/07/2006 postreply 13:14:36

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”