補充一點.

來源: mytwocents 2006-02-05 12:58:38 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1539 bytes)
回答: 回複:回複:回複:Help Needed!mytwocents2006-02-04 14:23:59
1.我查了一下,新公司不用繼承老公司的所有利益和責任.隻要IMMIGRATION 責任.
2.FILE LC 後,允許AMEND,既使不是Successor-In-Interest 也沒問題.
3.既使不是Successor-In-Interest,而LC又批了從而不能AMEND了.你FILE個新的LC,而用舊的LC去延H1,隻要你的老公司不去撤LC或讓別人用就行.

下麵的INFORMATION 可能對你有用

Updated 10/19/01: INS HQ Adopts Uniform Standards for Successor-In-Interest for H-1B and I-140

There has been a confusion in immigration lawyers community on this issue because in H-1B context, establishment of a successor in interest relationship only required acquisition of a substantial assets of the acquired company and no assumption of liabilities of the acquired acompany was needed inasmuch as the acquiring company takes over all the immigration-related liabilities of the acquired company, while in I-140 immigrant petition context, the INS HQ appeared to require the traditional standards requiring assumption of not only immigration-related liabilities but also all other legal liabilities.
We welcome the INS opinion which is articulated in a letter written by Efren Hernandez III, Director of Business and Trade Services, INS HQ, dated October 17, 2001 in response to the inquiry by J. Douglas Donenfeld, Esquire, in Chicago, wherein Mr. Hernandez confirmed that the same standards will apply also to I-140 context. It is a letter and not a legally binding opinion, but it is anticipated that the Service Centers will adopt this view.

所有跟帖: 

回複:補充一點. -CouldaBeen- 給 CouldaBeen 發送悄悄話 (25 bytes) () 02/05/2006 postreply 13:38:31

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”