回複:Got RFE for NIW. Please help. Thank you in advance!

1. Are there any special tricks to respond this kind of RFE? Do you think that I should hire a lawyer to do this? I wrote a sixteen-page petition letter to answer the NIW requirements (three prongs) in my original application. If I respond this RFE by myself, do I need to write a petition letter in a similar way?
A: You don't need to hire a lawyer if you are comfortable with that. It is a regular RFE, asking for independent letters. Nothing special about that. If that is the only requirement in your RFE, you are very lucky. If you hire a lawyer, any qualified one should be able to address this question. If you do it yourself, ask your friend for template if there is any.
2. I received additional reference letters from “acquaintances” after I submitted the NIW application last September. Should I include these letters in my response to RFE? I am afraid of confusing the immigration referee.
A: I don't think it is necessary. Just give INS what they asked for. No more, no less.
3. I am also looking to buy DYI packages for NIW, especially the ones that would help to respond RFEs. I do not know how to ask for a reference letter from someone I do now know. Can you please give me recommendations?
A: You can just tell them what INS is asking for: independent letters and ask them for help. A lot of people are willing to help if you explain situations to them and let them know it is very important to get their help. I can give you my request e-mail if you need that.
Just my opinion. Hope that it helps. I think that you can get it approved if:
1. Get 3-5 strong independent letters.
2. Write your coverletter carefully. If there is other questions in RFE, address them one by one.
3. Get some help from professionals or some friends who knows how to deal with that.
Good luck. Just stick with that and you will see the result.

所有跟帖: 

Lovewind, thank you very much! -xwwdww- 給 xwwdww 發送悄悄話 (41 bytes) () 02/04/2006 postreply 08:00:35

回複:回複:Got RFE for NIW. Please help. Thank you in advanc -popo74- 給 popo74 發送悄悄話 (200 bytes) () 02/05/2006 postreply 14:26:24

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!