回複:急問在溫哥華的兄弟姐妹們有關美國B2簽證

來源: Phenix 2006-01-17 13:42:24 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1022 bytes)
You must have the confirmation letter and fill out some forms as requested by the letter. When you go there, you must present the letter in order to enter into the building, then present the forms, your passport and the paper (such as H1B approval notice) to the office together with $100 cash. Also you need to have one ID photo (the same size as US passport photos: 2 x 2 inches) attached to one of the forms. There is a site you can get your ID photos at http://www.usamums.com/idphoto.html (I got mine there for free).

You can get your visa at the same day. I got mine in Vancouver just in last month. There is an underground shopping center just across the street, you can go there to have your lunch at a Chinese resaurant, or kill your time there. When you pick up your visa after 3:30pm, you don't necessarily need to stand in the line - You can ask someone (e.g. a Chinese gentleman or lady) ahead of you in the line to pick it up for you, and you can just wait at the sideline.

Wish you good luck!

所有跟帖: 

謝謝您這麽詳細的介紹,不勝感激啦! -littlittle- 給 littlittle 發送悄悄話 littlittle 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 01/17/2006 postreply 20:28:07

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”