try emergency AP

from my understanding, as long as you can come back, your gc application will not be cancelled. But if you can't come back , i.e. due to visa rejection or lengthy check, you give up your gc application automatically. It doesn't matter which kind of visa you have. The reason why H visa is paid special attention here is because H visa allow dual intention while others like F or J doesn't. So when you apply for H visa, officers can't deny yours based on your gc application. But they can deny that for other reasons. For other visa application, it can be denied easily based on your gc application because it showed your immigration intention.
If you really need to go back to China, apply for emergency AP. A lot of people got that in a timely manner. I need to leave US for a trip and I am applying for that tomorrow at local INS. I was told that I can get that in one day if my application is approved. If you are interested, I can tell you the outcome of my application and the necessary materials for that.
Just for your information.

所有跟帖: 

回複:try emergency AP -1036- 給 1036 發送悄悄話 (125 bytes) () 01/09/2006 postreply 17:34:57

Thank you very much! -128235- 給 128235 發送悄悄話 (74 bytes) () 01/09/2006 postreply 17:42:55

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!