回複:Is it safe to use AP when i-140 pending?

來源: xiaobaitu 2006-01-06 17:41:25 [] [博客] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (824 bytes)
Don't worry, without risk using AP if you never have gap on your status,( Under the INA ,immigration officer in entry port may refuse the entry of a visa holder,even an AP holder,but he/she must give a reasonable excuse,if applicant think that it's necessary,an immigration judge will review the case) I think that using AP even more safer than using H1B,the officer may refuse your entry if he/she finds out that you no longer working for your H1B employor ,but he/she can't do it if you holding an AP,unless your I-485 had been denied.
By the way, if the immigration officer know that you have an AP,he/she may think it's unnecessary to give you a new H1B visa,so you don't need to show AP to him/her.
One of my co-worker had traveled to China with AP two years ago while his I-140/485 pending,go head.

所有跟帖: 

Sorry,I made a mistake on typing behind "By the way" -xiaobaitu- 給 xiaobaitu 發送悄悄話 xiaobaitu 的博客首頁 (111 bytes) () 01/06/2006 postreply 17:50:58

回複:回複:Is it safe to use AP when i-140 pending? -sunnyface- 給 sunnyface 發送悄悄話 (254 bytes) () 01/07/2006 postreply 10:59:14

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”