a lot people got RFE. Please don't panic.

來源: lovewind 2006-01-03 18:37:10 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1394 bytes)
I understand your feeling. You must be very nervous now.
But please don't panic. That is not the end of your application. A lot of people got RFE and most of them got cases approved. As long as your re-organize your materials well and answer the questions in RFE accordingly, the chance that you get approved is very high. I got worse than you. My notice was intend to deny but I was able to get the case finally approved. You can check my previous post: http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=immigration&MsgID=143867
As you can see, my background is pretty weak. So if I can do that, you should be able to do that.

If I were you, I would get a lawyer. It might be possible that you can answer RFE by yourself. But I would not take any risk at this situation if I were you. If you mess up this time, you have to refile or appeal, neither of them is pleasant.

As I know, a lot of lawyer treat RFE as new case. The cost might be from $3,000-6,000, varies from one to another.

For lawyer selection, I heard that several ones are pretty good at RFE. And I do think that mine did pretty well in my case. But I don't want to put an ad for him or anyone else here. If you need that information, send a QQH to me.

Please don't give up. If you try your best to fight back, at least you will have no regret in the future.

Hope that help. Good luck.

所有跟帖: 

Lovewind, thank you so much -wudu- 給 wudu 發送悄悄話 (51 bytes) () 01/03/2006 postreply 19:55:32

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”