3 Positive answer sup to now: 8001 not drop yet

來源: 66196 2005-12-15 08:43:54 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1942 bytes)
1. "Called senator hatch office from UTAH, The section 8001 has not been dropped from S1932..they are still discussing it and senator hatch is supporting it to be passed...Guys, PLease call, it is easier than sending e-mail or Fax and has better impact"

2. "He just called me back and told its still in discussion and Tim Johnson supported the sec 8001 of s1932. He indicated Tim Johnson is not included in the conference committee and for some reason he said its now in the state of flux and it might go till january.

Iam going to call other offices here and find out"

3" Called Senator Specter's office again

Spoke to Laura,

She asked me for the topic and I mentioned the Bill. She said she has received hundreds of call regarding it today and that she will pass it on to the senator.

She also said that the provisions are still in the bill and have not been removed

She was in a hurry to hang up but I asked her to take down my name and my zip code because I live in Philadephia and he is the senator of Philadelphia. She was like 'Oh, thats nice' and took my details. I wanted to leave my phone number but she said she already had that due to caller ID.

She mentioned that all the info about calls would be given to the Senator when he comes back to his office from the Senate sometime in the afternoon.

So my advise,

1) Call from a any phone but dial the number a *67- 202-224-4254
Because of *67, it hides the caller ID and the phone number does not show. Then you can claim that you are calling from Philadelphia and give any number with area code 610 or 215

2) Tell them that you are from PA state and that your zip code is one of the following 19141, 19146, 19444, 19428 etc...these are all zip codes around Philadelphia

3) Now that you have established that you are from PA, tell them the rest and we should be fine."
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”