還不知道名單,也可能無法知道名單,沒有什麽

來源: 66196 2005-12-08 12:05:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1478 bytes)
時間了,這個EXCEL FILE裏人物都是兩個HOUSE的LEADER,而且在BUGET BILL裏起了重要的作用,給他們FAX或PHONE是很有作用的我相信.看看這個印度人和他的妻子做的:

Today i met with Congressman Michael Fitzpatrick's District Director and the immigration assistant. My wife and I met with them for almost 45 min and they were really nice in listening to us and we presented the powerpoint presentation that sunjoshi had put up (we made a few changes). They were BOTH very impressed with the presentation and the organized effort and totally agreed with us that legal and illegal immigration shud be differentiated between. Very supportive people. We gave them hard and soft copies of the presentation and they said that they wud definetely forward it to the Congressman himself.

The district supervisor was aware of Sen Arlen Specter's bill etc and he asked me to think abt how they cud convince ppl from the south abt distinguishng between legal and illegal immigrants and succesfully get the bill passed. I told him that EB ppl have lots of VALID documentation like Passport/Visa stamps, Legal papers etc. Plus the labour department scrutinizes very well. He said if you have any more point PLS let us know, coz they support the Specter bill and need more ammo to convince the anti-immigrant community. So guys pls give ur suggestions.

We pretty much answered all the questions.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”