RFE from NSC, Pls help

來源: xyxyxy 2005-12-08 01:14:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (4041 bytes)
It's pretty long request,please help me with any commend. The letter as followed:

Additional evidence is requested to assist evaluate your eligibility for a national interest waiver pursuant to the tests established in Matterof New York State Dept. of Transportation, 22I&N Dec. 215(comm.1998).Please note that the evidence already submitted demonstrated that the proposed research employment has substantial intrinsic merit and will be national in scope. Therefore, this request is to determine that you will serve the national interest to a sustantially greater degree than would an available U.S worker having the same minimum qualifications.

submit additional evidence related to your ability to perform the duties of the proposed employment position. To be considered in the national interest you must make a showing significantly aboved that necessary to prove the "prospective national benefit" required of all aliens seeking to qualify as "exceptional". Exceptional is defined under Service regulation as ..."a degree of expertise significantly above that ordinarily encountered in the sciences, arts, or business." Please Do NOT submit duplicate copies of evidence already submitted.

You must persuasively demonstrate that the national interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were required. You must demonstrate that it would be contrary to the national interest to potentially deprive the prospective empoyer of your services by making available to U.S. wirkers the position you seek. If self employed you must also establesh the national interest would be adversely affected if a labor certification were required.

You must establish you have a past record of specific prior achievement which justifies projections of future benefit to the national interest. You must establish, in some capacity, your ability to serve the national interest to a substantially greater extent than the majority of your colleagues. You must demonstrate to some degree your influence on your field of employment as a whole.

If your university employers have conferred official professiona recognition and /or standing on you relating to your employment, please submit official University documentation of same.

Please submit copies of grant application/award documents for all research in which your participating at your university. The complete documents are not requested, but please submit all cover pages and pages identifying the research participants and roles.

If you demonstrate that you hole a patent or ate responsible for an innovation, then you must demonstrate that the specific innovation serves the national interest.

Please indicate if you have any other citations other than the ones demonstrated in the initial submission and, if so, submit copies of any additinal published articles by other researchers citing or otherwise recognizing your research and/or contributions. It is not necessary to submit the entire article, but please submit at least the title page and any pertinent pages showing the citations. If any of the citing articles are not in English, you must also submit an accompanying English translation.

If ANY document is in a foreign language it must be submitted along with a complete certified English translation. The translator must certify that he/she is competent to perform the translation and that the transltion is accurate. Tranlations submitted without the relating foreign document are not acceptable.

The above is the whole letter. I have really weak background. A so-so university postdoc. 3 english paper at 3rd or 4th author,6 first author paper in Chinese. my boss is not big guy and struggle on grant aplication, I may have to look for a new job because of the funding. is there anybody konw what kind of document I can collect for this RFE?
many many thank! My case is under Ex001 in NSC.Does that mean it's hopeless for me? Do I have to hire a lawer? my oringinal one is DIY.

所有跟帖: 

回複:RFE from NSC, Pls help -YIUYIU- 給 YIUYIU 發送悄悄話 (105 bytes) () 12/08/2005 postreply 06:26:32

回複:回複:RFE from NSC, Pls help -xyxyxy- 給 xyxyxy 發送悄悄話 (5 bytes) () 12/08/2005 postreply 07:44:06

回複:RFE from NSC, Pls help -134139- 給 134139 發送悄悄話 (69 bytes) () 12/08/2005 postreply 09:11:09

objective evidence is more imprtant than letters ! -fsa2000- 給 fsa2000 發送悄悄話 (366 bytes) () 12/08/2005 postreply 12:35:52

some idea -lovewind- 給 lovewind 發送悄悄話 (2000 bytes) () 12/08/2005 postreply 20:11:28

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”