Sorry I don't have any on hand, my computer crushed this summer.

來源: 198151 2005-12-05 15:41:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1104 bytes)
回答: mine is 30 pages. Yeah, copy those shiny words.1981512005-12-05 15:01:09
And I am too lazy to retype everything ;-)

Well, basically you follow the thre guidlines, I think you already have. It will help if you can get someone's template, but that ususally will only do you 5% of the job. It is almost critical to get nice shiny letters, these will be how you can prove you are the best. The recent trend is that you are proposing you are and will be the best; so the officer will as for past record. If you are in the Biology field, like me, paper, good journal, lots of citation, and particularly citation that says your work is super will help a lot. Don't worry they don't really matter much in the field, the officers are layman. Just exagirate as much as you can bear with.

One last thing ask a native speaking friends, better with legal background, lawyers, paralegals, to read it first. They can change your grammers and writings. More important, they should be able to understand it. If they have trouble to get your idea (you are the best), you should redo it.

Yeah, it takes lots of time, for me 3 months. But you will never regret it.

所有跟帖: 

回複:Sorry I don't have any on hand, my computer crushed this s -congcguoke- 給 congcguoke 發送悄悄話 (400 bytes) () 12/05/2005 postreply 16:45:03

biologist should also learn backing up data. -bmd- 給 bmd 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 12/06/2005 postreply 07:25:51

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”