回複:here is the letter to vo.

來源: sketchbird 2005-11-24 16:51:56 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2130 bytes)
回答: 母親昨天北京一簽通過!sketchbird2005-11-23 22:49:18
這封信也是我從網上找的,然後根據自己的情況改了一些。

To Consulate General
US Embassy
Bei Jing/ P.R.China

November 13, 2005

Dear Sir/Madam,
My name is XXX writing you a letter with great pleasure from New York, USA. At this time you are interviewing my mother, XXX, for her visa application.

Since June 2002, I have been here for 3 years. Right now I am working full time at XXX(my company’s name). I enjoyed my job and the fast pace with the big city life-style.

The past 3 years has been the most productive years in my life working and going to school. However, I do miss my family and I haven’t seen my parents for three years. Because of working full time it has been impossible for me to return to China to visit my parents.

I would love to invite my parents to come and visit me. Christmas is especially wonderful holiday here at New York. We would go to Broadway to enjoy the famous plays and Madison Square Garden to watch Yao Ming’s play basketball. During Christmas, we will also go to Florida to enjoy the sunshine and Disney resorts. There are lot of things I would like to show my parents about America.

Both my parents are retired. But my father has a new job. So he can not come with my mom this time. At most, my mom would stay here for two months until the next Chinese New Year. At this time my mother would go back to China to reunite with our big family. My mother can not speak English and I would have to translate for her. Two months would be enjoyable time for us to have some quality time together.

During her stay in the Unite States, I will take her responsibilities including, but not
limited to, financial responsibilities, travel expense within USA, medical insurance, housing and food. My mom will pay her round-trip air fare.

I would appreciate any courtesy you may be able to extend to my mother so
that she may be able to obtain visas to come to the United States to visit me.

Thank you very much in advance and wish you and your family all the best wishes!

Sincerely,
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”