Samples, may help

來源: bbcool 2005-11-10 08:22:32 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (6364 bytes)
(Translation)

CERTIFICATE

The 19xx National Telecommunication Scientific and Technical Progress Award

No. xxx

This Certificate of the Award is granted to you in recognition of your significant contributions to the national telecommunication scientific and technical progress.

Item of Award: xxx

Place of Award: The First Place

Recipient: xx

Date of Issuance: October xx, 1994

China National Scientific and Technical Progress Award Committee
(Official Seal)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TRNASLAOR’S CERTIFICATION

I, Lin Zhang, hereby certify that I am competent to translate Chinese into English, that I have translated the document attached entitled Certificate from Chinese into English, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Signature: _______________________
Lin Zhang, Translator

Dated:

Address:

(Translation)

CERTIFICATE OF HONOR

This Certificate of Honor is granted to Ms. xxx to certify the 85 National Project entitled “xxxxx” in which Ms. xx participated was awarded The 199x Progressive Prize of Science and Technology by China Ministry of xxx.

Issued by The Institute of xxx, The Chinese
Academy of Agricultural Sciences

Date of Issuance: March 199x

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I, Lin Zhang, hereby certify that I am competent to translate Chinese into English, that I have translated the document attached entitled Certificate of Honor from Chinese into English, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Lin Zhang, Translator

Dated:

Address:

(Translation)

CERTIFICATE OF AWARD

No. xxx

This Certificate of Award is granted to you in recognition of your significant contributions to the scientific and technical progress.

Item of Award: xxx

Place of Award: xxx

Recipient: xxx

China National Education Commission
(Official Seal)

Date: xxx

I, Lin Zhang, hereby certify that I am competent to translate Chinese into English, that I have translated the document attached entitled Certificate of Award from Chinese into English, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Lin Zhang, Translator

Dated:

Address:

(Translation)

CERTIFICATE OF AWARD

No.xxx

This Certificate of Award is granted to you in recognition of your significant contributions to the scientific and technical progress of China xx.

Item of Award: xx

Recipient: xx

Place of Award: xx

China National xxx Ministry
(Official Seal)

Date: xx

I, Lin Zhang, hereby certify that I am competent to translate Chinese into English, that I have translated the document attached entitled Certificate of Award from Chinese into English, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Lin Zhang, Translator

Dated:

Address:

(Translation)

CERTIFICATE OF HONOR

This is to certify that Mr. xxx’s paper entitled “xxxx” was granted The Outstanding Paper Award of 13th National xxx Conference.

China xx Federation

Date: xxx

I, Lin Zhang, hereby certify that I am competent to translate Chinese into English, that I have translated the document attached entitled Certificate of Honor from Chinese into English, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Lin Zhang, Translator

Dated:

Address:

(Translation)

INVITATION OF REVIEW

Mr. xxx:

Please review the paper attached. Your comments should be written on the “Review Sheet”. We expect you could finish your review before xxx.

After your review, please send the reviewed paper and Review Sheet to:

The Board of Editors of “xxx”
xxx Institute, the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
1000xx P.O. Box xxx
Beijing

Tel: xxx

Thank you for your assistance.

The Board of Editors of “xxx”
(Official Seal)

I, Lin Zhang, hereby certify that I am competent to translate Chinese into English, that I have translated the document attached entitled Invitation of Review from Chinese into English, and that the translation is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge, ability and belief.

Lin Zhang, Translator

Dated:

Address:
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”