回複:回複:What does "Use EAD" mean

來源: YTHT1986 2005-11-09 21:25:02 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1577 bytes)
回答: What does "Use EAD" mean?YTHT19862005-11-09 20:58:05
Thank you for your answer.

However, it seems that the person in our Human Resources Office had a different understanding about using AP. According to her, if I used AP, then my "employment eligibility has changed." Please see the following email I got from our Human Resources Office:

"Dear Mr.xxxx,

I recently received an inquiry from your working unit concerning your work authorization. It has been brought to my attention that when you and your wife traveled this past summer to China that you traveled on Advance Parole. By using this card, your employment eligibility has changed. If you have not done so already, please update the Employment Eligibility Form I-9 immediately with the EAD card that has been issued to you.

Please be reminded that this card has to be maintained in a valid at all times for your employment to be uninterrupted. Failure to maintain a valid ead card will result termination of employment. This process is the responsibility of the employee. It is my understanding that the ead you currently have will expire on or near December 31st. If it has not been done already, an extension of this card needs to be immediately applied for."

After I received this email, I went to our Human Resources Office to update my I-9 form by using my EAD. Now I had to apply for another EAD because my current EAD is going to expire in 2 months. However, my H1B won't expire unitl Dec. 31, 2006. How stupid I was!!!! Can I go back to our Human Resources Office to ask for switching back to H1B? :-)

所有跟帖: 

Your HR is wrong! Search this -Immi_US- 給 Immi_US 發送悄悄話 (106 bytes) () 11/10/2005 postreply 05:22:04

I think that his current -128233- 給 128233 發送悄悄話 (158 bytes) () 11/10/2005 postreply 07:53:17

If he has been using EAD, his (圖) -Immi_US- 給 Immi_US 發送悄悄話 (94 bytes) () 11/10/2005 postreply 08:12:03

Read this -immigrate- 給 immigrate 發送悄悄話 (68 bytes) () 11/10/2005 postreply 07:28:39

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”