再轉點相關信息大家多了解一下下一步該怎麽辦。。。

來源: 13481 2005-11-03 14:23:49 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1423 bytes)
credit goes to www.immigrationportal.com

post from GCBy2010

Also other than knowing about this bill discussion from immigration-law.com, I also got an email from AILA on Tuesday evening (November 1) alerting me to urge senators to vote against the Byrd amendment. I would request all of you to register with AILA to receive updates on any immigration matters so that you are notified on time as to what is happening in the senate/congress.

post from PainCard

..... as we all know that House Bill does not have provision for EB and H1B langauge. Also, House members are junior politicians compared to senators. There are only 100 senators (2 per state) compared to around 500 house members. Senators are much more mautured and can easily understand the issue while house members will be difficult to convince. So, we need a greater and stronger effort to educate House Memebers.

Also, in the final process there will be a conference call between House and Senate for working on the differences on the bill. For this, we need to find out that which senators and congressmen will be part of the conference. These senators and congressman will be the final people who will insert the immigration EB and H1b language in the Final Bill that becomes the law.

Lot of work needs to be done. Let's not stop and continue working until it becomes the Law.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”