回複:參議院明天辯論移民法案, 緊急!!!

來源: LucZandier 2005-11-02 00:04:03 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2942 bytes)
Please call Senators WHO OPPOSE our Employment Base immigration cause. I will call the Senator Byrd and Tancredo offices. I will politely try to persuade them or their staff about our cause. Them I will proceed and call all other senators I can. My intention is to explain the difficulties we have been exposed to, our plight and reasonable request to relieve this severe cut-off dates from our lives.

Explain the Employment Base greencard part. We are not interested in generating in debating the highly controversial H1B increase.

Furthermore, note that recapturing visa numbers from previous years seem a fair approach since those remained underutilized due to the slow and inefficient
greencard process system administered in previous years by the US Citizenship and Immigration services.

Read the below and I hope that motivates you to do the same and contact Senator Byrd, Tancredo and others who oppose this bill.

The following is from an immigration reduction group, released on 11/1/05, 2:30PM Pacific Time:

GOOD NEWS (READ BAD NEWS FOR IMMIGRATION FOLKS)... SEN. BYRD IS GOING TO CHALLENGE 350,000-A-YEAR IMMIGRATION INCREASE ON FLOOR OF SENATE!

Your 150,000-plus faxes of the last two weeks and your hundreds of phone calls since yesterday are starting to change things in the Senate. We have a chance to stop this madness in the Senate. (It's only a chance at this moment, but yesterday we were told there was no chance at all!)

Call today. Call Wednesday. You've got their attention --drive your point home.

If you didn't make a phone call yet, please do it immediately. If you already made calls, you have a new message to deliver.

EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW TO MAKE THE CALL

Please use the following link to get phone numbers, talking points and to give us feedback on your call:
http://www.numbersusa.com/phones?ID=4162

We will keep that Phone Action page updated throughout today and tomorrow, so you will have up-to-date info in between any mass emailings we do.

ASK YOUR TWO SENATORS TO VOTE FOR THE BYRD AMENDMENT ON IMMIGRATION REVENUE

When you call the offices of your state's two Senators, tell them that you urge the Senators to vote FOR Sen. Byrd's amendment concerning immigration revenue.

Tell them this amendment is to S. 1932 (the Deficit Reduction Omnibus Reconciliation Act of 2005).

Tell them that Sen. Byrd's amendment would strip out provisions that inadvertently were going to add 350,000 permanent foreign workers and family to the U.S. workforce EVERY YEAR.

Then make your points about how we don't need massive new flows of foreign workers (see arguments below).

You can see the phone numbers for your two Senators by clicking on:
www.NumbersUSA.com/myMembers

Our full phone directory is at:
http://www.numbersusa.com/congressinfo

所有跟帖: 

motivation to call -LucZandier- 給 LucZandier 發送悄悄話 (256 bytes) () 11/02/2005 postreply 00:13:04

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”