回複:question on our unlucky LC case

來源: 128245 2005-10-28 08:36:00 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1100 bytes)
for my case, my LC should be submitted in May, but the stupid lawyer place two job order and I had to wait another 3 months. the lawyer told me LC submitted on 6,July.when I heard retrogression in Sep, I asked my lawyer to check up the case status on 12, SEP. but my lawyer told me still in processing.25,Sep, I called him,he said still IP. the next day he told me he got the approve letter by mail.
I thought LC won't be approved before Ooct. I never prepare I-140 and 485. 3 days for preparing , it is nightmare. on 26, Sep, I drive 4 hours to lawyer office
to got the approve letter. and it no time to submitted my medical exam. I am luck, my I-485 ND is 30, sep and the next day the USIS officer called me to RFE my medical exam. now my I-140 was approved on 16,Oct.(TSC)
I fired my lawyer when he want to prepare my I-140 and 485 for me. I never trust him adain.
(2) Is there any requirement about filing I-140 within certain window after LC was approved? (I heard of this, but could not find official information from BCIS)
my lawyer told me is 120 days. I am not sure.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”