No, if travel to Canada&Mexico

http://www.iit.edu/~internat/faculty/H-1_travel.php

H-1 Travel to Canada and Mexico

A valid U.S. entry visa is not required if you travel to Canada or Mexico for less than 30 days. If a person in H-1 B status enters the U.S. from either of these territories after an absence from the U.S. not exceeding 30 days, the entry visa is considered to be automatically extended to the date of reentry PROVIDED THE ENTRY VISA HAS NOT BEEN CANCELED. This is called "Automatic Visa Revalidation."
When reentering from any of these territories, you must also have in your possession a valid Form I-94. DO NOT SURRENDER YOUR VALID FORM I-94 TO IMMIGRATION OFFICIALS UPON DEPARTURE FROM THE UNITED STATES. You must also bring your passport, I-797 approval notice, and a recent paystub or current letter of employment.
Certain individuals require an entry visa before entering Canada or Mexico. Please contact the appropriate consulate for information regarding this matter.
Special Note: As of April 1, 2002, citizens of the following countries are NOT eligible for Automatic Visa Revalidation: Iraq, Iran, Syria, Libya, Sudan, North Korea and Cuba.
Also, automatic visa revalidation is not valid for people who travel from a contiguous territory (eg: Canada) to a non-contiguous country (eg: Germany) and return to the U.S. via a contiguous territory.

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!