My pleasure! I am sorry that

來源: Immi_US 2005-10-01 17:48:12 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (872 bytes)
回答: Life can teach us a lot. ButImmi_US2005-10-01 17:02:53
your case didn't get through before the deadline. But I like your attitude very much.

It's is true that GC can help make our life easier and more free, but that's it, and it is far from all our life. I always believe that, sometimes we have to face some big difficulties, not because we are not good or we don't deserve something, but instead, we are destined to some much bigger duty that we have to be prepared better before we take such responsibilities. Some fall down before such challenges, and become dirt in the human history, others hold on and become the real heroes and real human.

Have a great weekend. You will get what you really deserve. The only difference is that, you will be much stronger and much better than what you are now. And you will sure be much better than some earlier GC holders who forget what GC is really for!

所有跟帖: 

I am grateful for -sleepbluey- 給 sleepbluey 發送悄悄話 (61 bytes) () 10/01/2005 postreply 21:39:39

Lucky to have you here -著急不著急- 給 著急不著急 發送悄悄話 著急不著急 的博客首頁 (0 bytes) () 10/02/2005 postreply 12:32:03

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”