回複:回複:回複:I-485 interview ,請教各位

來源: dontworry 2005-09-29 12:46:15 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1336 bytes)
回答: 回複:I-485 interview ,請教各位dontworry2005-09-28 11:12:19
Let me share my experience with you. It may not be so encouraging. We had our interview more than a month ago after waiting for 8 or 9 months since our I140 approval. The officer basically did not ask me anything meaningful except for keeping asking me for all kinds of materials (notices received from INS and those listed in the interview notice letter). It turned out that she just spent half an hour or so browsing through my material which is several inches thick and I had spent months and months to prepare. By the end she smiled and said that this is a good case. I could feel my heart beat started racing. But suddently she said "oh, I forgot to check your security check status". Then I was told that my name check with FBI was still pending and my case could not be approved. That basically sank my heart. So overall it was not a pleasant experience, not mentioning the $300 thrown away in vain. We were asked to redo the medical exam in the interview notice, but the office did not even mention it during the interview! Apparently the exams we did two years ago was all she needed. It sucks!

One tip though: I'd suggest you to make an appointment and go to the local office to inquire on your case. This may help expedite their processing on your case. Good luck. I wish you won't go through all that like we did.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”