Don't understand what you want

Don't understand what you want to say in your post. Pls see my comments below:

????? 2. 現在網上急的, 基本上都是那些NIW, EB1. 說真的, 真有水平的, 也都是學校公司給半的, 也一般不找中國律師. 美國律師雖然不怎麽樣, 但人家條件硬, 辦起來不麻煩.

I got my GC through EB1a (NIW was also approved), done by myself. As far as I know, a lot of outstanding Chinese scientists/engineers staying in the States obtained their GC based on their own efforts, without any 學校, 公司 or 律師's involvement. Are all those guys not 真有水平?

???? 3. 真急的, 都是自己掏錢半的. 多半是國內來的博士, 研究水平和英語都一般, 也隻好找老中. 說真的, 也隻有老中可能幫你辦成功.

For those outstanding Chinese scientists/engineers I mentioned above, their GC cases were all 自己掏錢半的. And, many of these talents are 國內來的博士. BTW, I am also a 國內來的博士.

I don't know how proficient your English is. Mine has been at least judged by the USCIS - all of my I-140/I-485 petitions were prepared by myself and they worked pretty well - I got my GC even without any RFE.

????? 4. 其實這辦綠卡, 基本上要靠自己. 律師象導師, 給你指指路, 把把關. 一兩年遞交不上去, 自己的問題!!!

This saying is really misleading!

For a qualified and responsible attorney, he/she should briefly judge all cases received before promising to handle them. You accepted a case two years ago and claim that you have been “preparing” it, but still can't submit it to the USCIS, does this not YOU ATTORNEY’s fault????

律師象導師?? --- Wrong! Nonsense at all!!

All attorneys should pay sufficient time/energy to treat their clients' cases using their professional skills and expertise. It is their basic responsibility! The clients are supposed to be only in charge of providing "raw materials"!! Agree?

所有跟帖: 

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!