回複:Hire an American lawyer, if

來源: INSfired 2005-09-23 10:19:47 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (2089 bytes)
I could not agree with you anymore!
If you are fair, just expect what you paid for, American people are more responsible than most CHN, since they grew up in a society that appreciates reputation and credibility over any tricks. They won't do anything on the edge of law. So you are always safe and confident. Sometimes you may get more if people get to know each other.
If you are afraid of language and commnications, CHN seem to a better choice? But most of them know that much better than you, and some will take advantage of that. They know what you would think due to the same culture.
No matter what, count on and select from referrals, from people around you, not online except BBB (http://search.bbb.org/search.html). That's why my service for real estate, mortgage, family doctors, imm lawyer, etc. all Americans. Even though sometimes I have difficulties get understood, they are patient and work with us together.

A really good American lawyer to recommand: Priscilla (PJ) Cortez (Priscilla (PJ) Cortez), she represents myself and some other clients from companies. Her responses are always quick(same day),brief(<300 chs mostly),precise(easy to follow). I never heard any complaints from coworkers from CHN,IND,middle east, Europe. Her previous experience as an INS officer in CA also makes her out of her peers. She is consistant before and after your app filing (the company pays her service, I don't know about the difference before and after paid). She only focuses on the real problem, sometimes we ask her to help track our status, she just does what she thinks is reasonable and in the INS rules. She concentrates on her service for all her clients rather than a particular client. We understand that is fair to everyone. I was so thankful for her help in preparing my RFE this summer that I wrote her a long long thankyou letter in English and Chinese. I never met her in person, everything is by mail/email and a few calls. Most of the docs were faxed.

I believe in better business should be rewarded and encouraged, and tested over time.
請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”