sample letter

來源: immigrate 2005-09-15 21:42:28 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1927 bytes)
Here is the one that my attorney provided me when I filed GC petition.

Unlike the other specialized programs open to scientists, researchers and professors, the Outstanding Researcher program requires that you have a permanent “offer of employment.” The INS defines this phrase to mean the following:

• a tenured position;
• a tenure-track position; OR
• a position with an indefinite or unlimited duration in which you have an expectation of continued employment.

As part of the petition process, we will need to obtain a short letter signed by your direct boss that confirms this offer of employment. Below find a sample letter which your boss will need to sign and that you will need to send to our office. Please understand that there is no formal format that is required by the INS for this letter.

TO BE PLACED ON THE INSITUTE LETTERHEAD
[Date]

US Department of Justice
Immigration and Naturalization Service
Regional Service Center

RE: Confirmation of Offer of Employment And
Support for Outstanding Researcher Petition

Dear Officer:

This letter is submitted in support of the required “offer of employment” and of the overall merit of the petition seeking classification as an “Outstanding Researcher.”

First, I wish to confirm that ______ has been offered a full-time research position in this department which will be effective upon obtaining permanent resident status in the United States. This research position is one of indefinite duration and I have a reasonable expectation of Dr.______’s continued employment.

Second, I also seek to confirm that Dr. ____ is a highly regarded and nationally respected scientist who continues to play a critical role in the ongoing research in our laboratory. His well documented resume speaks to his outstanding credentials.

Sincerely,

所有跟帖: 

Thank you very much for your -reply,but- 給 reply,but 發送悄悄話 (92 bytes) () 09/15/2005 postreply 22:02:19

It can only help, won't hurt. -immigrate- 給 immigrate 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 09/16/2005 postreply 06:08:21

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”