Comments.

1. Should I wait for FP notice?

For all the cases that I have seen, the petitioners have to wait for FP notice. It is interesting that you got such a message, and I believe it is a very good one.

2. more importantly, should i cancel the appointment time I made so that it won't confuse the immig. officer who is going to set up the appointment for me? I mean the appointment time on FP notice may be earlier based on the info posted on this forum.

My understanding about FP: First the director have to have your file on hand. Then he/she finds out that you don't have FP done, so he/she will send you a notice . After you have done that, he/she will continue to process your case. Then if you have already done the FP before he/she lays hands on your case, then you don't have to wait for the extra time. It is true that somebody got very fast FP notice but many had to wait much longer for that. So for me 10/11 is not bad and, if I were you, I will definitely not cancel the appointment. I wouldn't worry about the confusion of the director. Perhaps your cancellation will cause more confusion than that.

Well, hope this helps. You will have to make your final decision and good luck!

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!