final suggestions

來源: Howwehelp 2005-07-15 12:20:44 [] [舊帖] [給我悄悄話] 本文已被閱讀: 次 (1773 bytes)
When I asked international professors to write letters for my NIW applications, they did not understand why I needed 2 pages. They did not know me so well!!! Therefore, I immediately knew that laywers misled us. In fact, only your bosses are suitable for writing a long letter but never longer than 2 pages! I prepared 7 letters, 4 letters were only less than one page and the other 3 were one and half pages. It worked very well.
Back to your current problem, I'm afraid that you need to look for other professors instead (you may also keep trying to contact them) because your long draft letters might scare them. Of course, they will never say it. It is better to seek new professors soon wihle do not conunt on those professors. Next time, remember shortening your draft letters for unknown professors.
Anyway, you can count on your laywer any more, he is not qualified at all, believe me. You have to fire him first and then prepare REF by yourselves. What you need to do is write a long cover letter (<10 pages) and re-state (1) your work is in the National Insterest; (2) you are the most qualified to continue this important work and (3) how your work impacts American economy, health community or environment. You may repeatedly use part of previous evidences as well as the new supporting materials. Again, this is only chance for you to present yourselves. If you don't want to wast your money, do it by yourselves. If you can know soemone beside you has successfully applied for NIW, please do not hesitate to ask his direct assistance (he will be better than your current laywer). Show him all of your previous writing and documents and let him improve, revise and change your new cover letter. This is the most efficient for you.

Good luck!

所有跟帖: 

細細的問:如何fire律師 -著急啊- 給 著急啊 發送悄悄話 (73 bytes) () 07/15/2005 postreply 12:26:11

回複:細細的問:如何fire律師 -howwehelp- 給 howwehelp 發送悄悄話 (155 bytes) () 07/15/2005 postreply 12:30:41

回複:細細的問:如何fire律師 -別急- 給 別急 發送悄悄話 (148 bytes) () 07/15/2005 postreply 14:09:08

我也想這樣,fire律師,錢也那不回來 -該付的都得付- 給 該付的都得付 發送悄悄話 (0 bytes) () 07/15/2005 postreply 19:18:25

請您先登陸,再發跟帖!

發現Adblock插件

如要繼續瀏覽
請支持本站 請務必在本站關閉/移除任何Adblock

關閉Adblock後 請點擊

請參考如何關閉Adblock/Adblock plus

安裝Adblock plus用戶請點擊瀏覽器圖標
選擇“Disable on www.wenxuecity.com”

安裝Adblock用戶請點擊圖標
選擇“don't run on pages on this domain”